Thursday, May 26, 2011

Future Posts

I wanted to address everyone as a whole so that we are all clear on everything;

I have gotten a few private messages about posts they would like to see. I have replied to each of these and I appreciate the messages! However, I ask for your patience as I lost all of my old articles and am only one person. These articles take a lot of time and research to get you the best information and websites that I can. I appreciate everyone's viewer and readership, and am working my hardest to get articles out as quickly as I can. I also realize that many of you were enjoying and using my past articles and that this has been an inconvenience to you. Again, I apologize, and these things will be replaces as fast as my little fingers can type (and research, and edit, and format.....).

I am currently working on separate posts for the following topics:
e-cigs on a budget, purchasing e-liquids, parts of an e-cigarette, how to care for an e-cigarette, e-cigarette slang, FAQ,  my wishlist.

If there is anything you would like to see either within any of the previously mentioned articles or another topic all together, please leave a comment below and I will be happy to see what I can do!
I appreciate all of your messages and subscriptions and hope to see more of you in the future!


Vape on!
-Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment