Thursday, June 9, 2011

Viewer Question:

 Question from: fragzem@**********


Liz, I see you constantly using inferior e-cigs. (except for the eGo)
Are you a member at vapersforum.com, e-cigarette-forum.com, or any other vape related forum? You should be using a Provari by now or a GG Slim, not stuck on the eGo in 2011. :)

my favorite vendor, www.cloudsofvapor.com - bruce will hook you up everytime, and he's right in NJ, should get to you quick upstate

Sorry but I'm watching your vids and slapping my forehead going "Why is she using this archaic device?"


A: That's mainly because right now I am only reviewing on terms of a trade in product. Companies contact me regularly, and I contact a select few on the rare occasion, and they send me a product to review. I would love love love to have a Provari or something equally as awesome, but the opprotunity has never come up. Besides I really love two pieces like I have currently been using. I will say the eGo is not my favorite, but one I have been wanting for a long time. I appreciate all models for what they are, and I enjoy reviewing the products that I do. While I try and review only the best, I can only work with what I've got, and I've been so lucky as to be able to review the best of the "older generation". I do have some newer new models coming in though :)

4 comments:

  1. tell the person who wrote you this question to STFU..LOL not everyone has $300 to spend on a mod like a Provari or a Darwin. Or $150 to spend on a nice bottom feeder like a Reo. Some people are perfectly happy rockin a KR808d-1 or an Ego. Nothing wrong with that. I personally own a ton of mods but that's not for everyone. Not everyone want to be walkin around town with a HUGE ASS mod in their hand like a Provari or a silver bullet. Anyways just my 2 cents.....I cant stand PV snobs LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol anyone or any random people just want to piss others by giving silly questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,dear

    here share you the activity hold by ave40

      people WHO verify phone on our site and answer question win a chance to get anything free

    lead them to register on our site which can get big coupon

     share our links to their social media can win:

    $50 coupon

    $100 coupon

    coupon for anything free

    More detail of share links you may check:

    ReplyDelete