Monday, October 10, 2011

Long Time No See!

Hey everyone! So it's been quite awhile since I've posted or even made a video. I want to apologize for being absent, but life gets in the way sometimes, and you can't blame anyone for that. I can't say I'm back for real, but i did just want to update everyone on life and give you a peek into my e-cigarette collection since you've all been waiting so patiently for it. Oh and in the GIF of me I'm using a Colibri.
If you want to know what anything is specifically, please leave a comment below.


this is all the stuff I keep in my pink tackle box. Tons of carts, a few batteries, dead attys, etc.


This isn't everything but it's about as complete as it'll get! I have others floating around else where (for example, my father has been borrowing my Miami E-Cig, and my mother has been using my other blue 808 with the PCC)

I figured that since I was cleaning it all anyway (wiping things down and reorganizing, etc) I'd snap some pictures for you guys.
Keep vaping!
-Sugar

2 comments:

  1. smoking is like planting a bomb inside our body were in it will take time to detonate and then explode on a higher risk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, you're looking good! The sunglasses rock with that e-cig. It's very movie-like, ha ha ha... In any case, it's a nice collection, with a cute girlish touch.

    ReplyDelete