Monday, May 30, 2011

Myst Master's Newsletter

This isn't my usual post, but I had to. No, I wasn't asked, or paid, or anything. I signed up for the newsletter because I wanted to, and this month's is awesome. Now, I have signed up for newsletters before, usually on accident, and they're never any good. But I do read the Myst Masters one everyday. Now, I'll give you the highlights, but I wont give it all away, you need to sign up for that!

But here's the scoop....
-Free shipping in June. All of June, until June 30th. Free shipping saves money guys, simple fact. Remember when I said when shopping look for incentives? Well, here it is!

-Earn rewards the more you spend (Way way awesome idea guys, LOVE it). For every dollar you spend, you get 1 Myst Master Reward Point. 20 points=$1. Again, talk about incentives.

And of course the newsletters come with tons of info about e-cigs and vaping for beginners. So sign up and check it out!

And don't forget to look at the specials on the May page. There's only one day left in May and the savings are killer.

Happy Vaping!
-Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment