Sunday, June 5, 2011

GPTV!


It's official! If you watched my last video you already know, but for those who prefer to read than watch, I am going to be hosting my own show every Tuesday night from 11:00pm to 1:00am on GPTV!!! I Co-hosted a filler show today for about 2 1/2 hours, and I had a blast! I encourage everyone to get a stickam.com account pronto so that you can come watch and ask questions LIVE.

My show is going to be based around newbies to e-smoking, so this is your chance to get the info and reviews you're looking for (AND giveaways, btw).

But for now, is there anything you want me to cover in my first show??? I should have a new model or two to vape on, but I need more material than that. So let me know what YOU want to see and hear about, and don't forget to come by and say hi! And if you want, pop on a side cam and vape along with us. Two soild hours of vaping and fun, promise!

I loved my first taste of hosting, and I can't wait for Tuesday! I hope its a good turn out and I see you all there!

Vape on!
Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment