Thursday, February 16, 2012

GoodeJuice.com Juices

Well, I decided that since I'm already half way though my bottle of Red Bully e-juice from Goodejuice.com I'd go ahead and put up my thoughts on it-
GoodeJuice is a fitting name, but it should be more like bestejuiceiveeverhadandineedgallonsofit.com or omfgicoulddrinkitifitdidntkillme.com. They're GOOD.




Basically- I love it. It has a great consistency, not too thin that it floods everything quick, and the tastes are great. Like I said, I'm 1/2 way though Red Bully already, I cannot get enough of it. It's like I'm sitting here drinking Red Bull, only it's vapor, and I'm not drinking, I'm inhaling.
Vita Bella is pretty awesome also. At first I wasn't sure what it was. It tasted sweet, but like a cigarette. Turns out, its made from actual tobacco. Its a really unique flavor, and it sort of blew me away. It just has this flavor... I can't really put words to it, but it's sweet and delicious and refreshing in a way. What's really cool though, as I'm sure you know, is that it's made from natural tobacco, so it really has a genuine flavor.
GJ4 is their play on RY4, and again, is made with natural tbacco. I've never had an RY4, but I know they're immensely popular with the e-cig community. I can see why, especially if they tried this one first. It's a touch sweet, kind of mellow notes, with a genuine cigarette taste. It's awesome!
But the one I really love is Apple Cured Tobacco. Again, made with natural tobacco. It has a nice smooth apple flavor, and is just.... decadent I guess is a good word. So I'm kind of hoarding it and treating it like a box of good Cuban cigars.

So while you wait for the video to come out, head over to Goodejuice.com and try them out for yourself!

Vape on!
-Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment