Thursday, February 9, 2012

Vapor Alley Q2v3 Copper Mod

Well, here she is.... My very first mod, courtesy of VaporAlley.com . This is the Q2v3 copper mod. Take a look under the jump for some specs.

The Q is a pretty big step up from your average e-cig unit. At first glance I'm sure you're thinking it's got to be god awful heavy. But honestly, it isn't. It's about 4oz, and considering it's look and size, that's pretty light. When you're vaping it though, you really won't even be thinking about the weight (which by the way, I actually like about it). This baby can put out some power. Inside I've got 2 3.0v protected batteries for some pretty awesome vaping power that's compatible with all 510 atomizers (which is awesome). Here's a shot of my full set up currently;

ETA: Straight from the man himself, this is what he has to say about the battery power (because I just haven't grasped that concept yet);
"It also accepts a 17670 battery (3.7 volts) So...
Use a LR atty with the 3.7 volt battery it becomes around 4 - 4.5 volts, or so.
Use the 2 X 3.0 volt batteries with a High Resistance atomizer it lowers the voltage to around 5 volts.
But personally I use what you have there: 6 volts and dual coil cartomizers."


Man she's pretty.... Anyway! Here is the Q (which I've named Queeny and I love her) which has a 510 thread, fitted with a 510 SmokeTech XXL Dual Coil Cartomizer. But more on that later. The Q has got some power behind her, and quite the life span. Although I've yet to kill the battery myself, you know it's going to last a long time with all the power it's got inside it. The Q has a nice texture to it so it's comfortable to hold. It fits perfectly in your hand, and as you can see, it's really easy to use. Screw in your cartomizer or atomizer of choice, and you're good to go. To operate the unit, pull the cartomizer down with your fingers to turn the cigarette on, and inhale though the mouth piece. The XXL cart is also impressive. It puts out some great power, and claims to be better and stronger because there are two coils to absorb the power. Plus, the huge capacity means more time spent vaping and less time dripping. 
All together this is one legit unit. If you're like me, and you want something that will last you all day because you can't be bothered with charging and refilling constantly, get a Q. This is a perfect starter mod; not too big, but still big enough to really give you some good "oomph!" when you vape it. 

On to the vapor it's got in it, I've got her loaded up with some Vapor Alley chocolate. Now usually, I don't get chocolate, but I happened to be vaping an old and was supposed to be empty chocolate cart I had laying around and thought, yeah, why not. So I got it onto the Q and ...mmmmmm.... Chocolate. Great smoke production, great full chocolate flavor. Definitely the perfect match for the Q.
(And it sounds like a great V-day present for your lady, too... I'm just saying!)

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen- The Q2v3!

Happy Vaping!
-Sugar

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I found it very informative as I have been researching a lot lately on practical matters such as you talk about..
    vapor mods

    ReplyDelete